Arch Club Governance
National Federation of Arch Clubs is a volunteer led organization with our governing board made up of volunteers from various clubs and two staff. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of Corporate Governance. We do this by being transparent and accountable to all our funders and with the delivery of quality services and supports to all our Arch Clubs and members.
In maintaining these standards the National Federation of Arch Clubs is committed to:
- Signing up annually to and being compliant with the voluntary ‘Governance Code for Irish Charities’ as a type B organisation.
- Being compliant with the Guiding Principles of National Quality Standards Framework.
- Adhering to charity best practice with regard to the preparation of financial statements. and registering Audited Accounts with the companies office annually.
- The National Federation of Arch Clubs is committed to Equality of Opportunity for all staff and volunteers irrespective of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability, nationality or ethnic or national origin, or membership of the travelling, community.
- The National Federation of Arch Clubs is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for all our members who wish to participate in club activities. We aim do this by safe recruitment procedures offered to clubs ( Garda Vetting ) and good practice guidelines for clubs such as face to face interviews, verbal and written reference checks, identity verification , child protection policy and offer a support process. Health and safety policy and Child/Vulnerable person policy.
- Our Constitution known formally as our "Memorandum and Articles of Association ("Constitution" under the Companies Act 2014 ) is part of the governing documents of our company and it is this document that reflects the objectives of our Federation.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
Click icon below to view / download / print PDF of Memorandum and Articles of Association: