The National Federation of Arch Clubs funds its activities through a mixture of small donations, a grant from the Dept. of Children and Youth Affairs and membership fees.
We Need Your Support
We would welcome a partnership with a charitable trust or a corporate body, to support our projects. At present, we are looking to fund:
- Regional networking and training also Community information road shows.
- National training events.
- Delivery of practical supports in areas such as Health/Safety Guidelines. Child Protection Guidelines, insurance, training and management.
- An information communication database.
- New promotional posters and brochures.
- Revised hand book.
This unique offering for corporate support can address many areas of social responsibility in partnership and further the aims of corporate objectives.
With so many good causes to choose from, picking a charity to benefit from your company's support can often be difficult. We will offer a high profile investment opportunity to the corporate sector.
- As either a principal or secondary annual sponsor.
- An individual event sponsor.
- A sponsor of our web development.
- Or a Sponsor of our publications.
Do Check Us Out:
Interested? We can provide as much information as you need to make a decision regarding your level of support. Please contact us for more information.